- Our engineering team has extensive experience in the oil and gas industry. Our lead engineer (M.S. Chem. E.) has over 22 years of experience in gas processing with the majority in design & production.
- Our primary simulation program is HYSYS, which is considered the industry standard. Our team has developed extensions for HYSYS to increase operational effectiveness.
- In addition, we confirm our HYSYS results utilizing Heat Transfer Research, Inc.’s (HTRI) simulation program. HTRI is recognized as the most accurate heat exchanger prediction program in the industry.
- Our engineering team’s vast knowledge of the industry allows us to completely analyze our customers’ gas processing systems to provide the best and most cost-effective solutions, considering all factors.
- Our technical service team has a wide range of experience which allows us to take a “total system” approach when finding or creating the most beneficial and cost effective solutions for our customers.
- Our technical service supervisor has over 25 years of experience in gas processing operations, including, but not limited to, equipment design, manufacturing, installation, start-up, operations, and troubleshooting.
Examples of Our Engineering and Technical Experience:
- Two recovery plants (one JT and one refrigeration) processing a total of 425 MMSCFD: detailed process design, support, and on-site start-up assistance.
- 600 MMCFD cryogenic expander plant: process design, detailed design, and construction, and start-up support.
- Performed preliminary engineering and cost estimating for expanding an existing 55 MMSCFD cryogenic expander plant to 65 MMSCFD and improving overall liquids recoveries. The new design achieves 95% propane recovery (15% increase plus product recovered meets more stringent specifications) and utilizes 4,000 Hp less than the original design at the lower throughput. This resulted in higher throughput & better product while reducing costs.
- Additional experience available upon request.